PGPIB First Batch (2011-2013) (Non-Engineers) Placed Successfully!
Pay Package received: Min. Rs. 1.5L p.a. and Max. Rs. 3.25L p.a.
Top Recruiters: Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Finance, Mumbai and BOSCH Limited
PGPIB 2nd Batch Summer Internship Projects:
- Larsen & Toubro Constructions
- Nagarjuna Constructions (NCC Ltd.)
- City Corporation (Amanora Park Township)
- ThyssenKrupp Industries
SAMVIT strives to create knowledgeable and employable candidates for the Infrastructure sector. SAMVIT’s teaching methodology and delivery methods are time tested and proven in the education world and are capable of providing the confidence and capability to the candidates to grab the challenging jobs in the top infrastructure companies.
SAMVIT is primarily supported by Larsen & Toubro (L&T) and it’s Group Companies for Summer Internships & Final Placements. Considering the support from the corporates and the existing market conditions, the entire batch is expected to be placed without any difficulty.
SAMVIT has placement collaboration with top infrastructure companies like:
- Larsen & Toubro's (L&T) Group Companies
- Sunil HiTech
- NCC Ltd.
- Sterlite Technologies
- APL Logistics
- and many more...
List of Companies:
L & T Constructions is structured into 4 independent companies-
- Building & Factories (BIF)
- Infrastructure (Infra)
- Metallurgical & Material Handling(MMH)
- Power Transmission & Distribution (PTAD)
L & T Finance Holdings is structured into-
- L & T Finance
- L & T Infrastructure Finance
- L & T Mutual Funds
- L & T Insurance
Candidates can seek out employment in various sectors such as Construction,Power ,Telecommunication, IT, Urban Infrastructure Development, Infrastructure Providers, Consultants, Financial Companies. While professionals are offered an abundance of technical opportunities, you can even get an opportunity to become a part of the construction team.
Few Indicative Areas of Job:
- Construction - Projects, Site Supervisor, Quality & Safety, Quantity Surveying.
- Power - Power Plant Maintenance and Operations
- Corporate Finance
- Mutual Fund
- Retail Finance
- Project Management
- Project Finance
- Human Resource / Industrial Relations
- Project Marketing
- Legal & commercial
Few indicative Job Profiles in Infrastructure companies are:
- Construction Project Managers
- Estate Managers
- Finance and Accounting Managers
- Facility Managers
- Property Managers
- Infrastructure Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Consultants
- Mergers & Acquisitions Managers
- Equipment Manager
- Manager – Quality & Safety
- Tools Manager
- Manager – Liasoning
- Jr. Engineer - R&D
- Jr. Manager- Quality Assurance
- Jr. Manager- Estimation and Contracts
- Jr. Engineer - Structural, Mechanical, Electrical , Projects.
- Jr. Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Manager HR
- Junior Officer HR
- Jr. Planning Engineer - CIVIL
- Material Engineer
- Jr. Engineer (Structure & Road)
Jobs in infrastructure would include warehouse managers, infrastructure managers, civil engineers and inventory executives.
Indicative Pay packages:
The initial pay scale ranges from Rs.25,000 to Rs.35,000 per month. Depending on the ability, skills and experience of the candidate concerned, the pay scale may vary and can earn up to an average salary of Rs.3 Lakhs p.a.